2016 DisruptiveRx Summit:
NOW ACCEPTING SPEAKER AND TOPIC SUBMISSIONS THROUGH JUNE 30, 2016.
The DisruptiveRx Summit is looking for speakers to help us build the best educational program that will have attendees leaving the Summit wanting to re-think their strategy and “disrupt” the current process. We want you to challenge yourself and our audience of senior executives of manufacturing and supply chain at bio/pharmaceutical and vaccine companies, government officials, investors, analysts, innovators and other industry professionals with a presentation that will make a deep impact.
DisruptiveRx Summit will cover the following learning topics:
- Advancements in Manufacturing
- Integrated/Continuous Manufacturing, Continuous BioProcessing
- Single-Use Manufacturing
- 3-D Printing of Pills
- Innovations in Supply Chain Security and Management
- Track and Trace
- Mobile Applications
- Introduction of Blockchain Technology
- Bridging the Gap between Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- The impact of Dr. AI (artificial intelligence) and on Pharma’s Manufacturing Process
- Understanding the changing face of healthcare – demand vs supply driven
If you think you have bold ideas, creative thinking and innovative approaches to motivate our audience to embrace and adopt disruptive technologies and concepts into their process, complete the speaker inquiry form before June 30, 2016. Please see below for submission guidelines.
When suggesting a topic, please make sure:
- Your content is bold, interesting and forward-thinking. Conference sessions are meant to educate attendees on current innovations, opportunities and trends only.
- Contact info for the primary speaker of the submission is included. We require direct contact with presenters to expedite questions during the submission review process.
- For product-related submissions. If you would like to participate on a panel as a solution provider or host your own technology demonstration, please contact us directly for information on service/solution provider opportunities.
- Submit your proposal by June 30, 2016
- Review:The program team will review submissions as they come in.
- Notify:You will be contacted regarding status within one week of submission and/or before July 5, 2016.
What we are looking for when we review the submissions:
- Is the presenter someone who can credibly address the subject in-depth?
- Will attendees receive information by attending the session that would be original, forward-looking, related to their interests and challenges, and could not be easily obtained in another platform.
- Actionable sessions that dive into a specific and common industry issue.
- Does the presentation answer a question the market is struggling with or bring to light an opportunity that few may be aware?
- Is the presentation interesting or counterintuitive or does it just address conventional wisdom?
- Real world. Does the talk show that people are really doing this, or is it just in-theory?
What we expect from our speakers?
If you are selected as a speaker, we expect you to:
- Commit to presenting—no last minute switch outs. This is an opportunity for the individual, not the company.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks, at work intranet and more. Speakers who are active and help drive attendance usually result in greatest number in attendance with standing-room only.
- Meet the deadlines outlined in your speaker welcome kit, which will be provided upon acceptance
- Contribute one informational blog post or short video about the content of your session to be posted on the DisruptiveRx blog and/or website.
What we offer to accepted speakers?
- Speakers will receive a complimentary full registration to the event and will not be charged a fee to speak. However, we do not pay honorariums or reimburse expenses for speakers.
- We provide a concentrated educational platform that enables open-dialogue, peer-to-peer interaction, idea exchange and a true learning environment. You will immediately get feedback from your audience
- You will be presenting and networking with innovators, creative thinkers, and experts who are igniting change within bio/pharmaceutical companies as it relates to manufacturing and supply chain management to prepare for the challenges and opportunities with the next generation of healthcare.
We are currently seeking speakers and topics for the following presentation format
- Single presentation
- 2+ speaker presentation
- Panel (3+moderator)
Priority consideration will be given to executives within pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies and national government agencies.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when submitting your request to speak:
- Session title
- Session description
- Speaker name, title, company, full address, phone, email
- Speaker bio
To learn more visit the event website at www.DisruptiveRxSummit.com.